14-day Return Period
At i-wireless, we take pride in providing quality products at affordable prices and helpful and friendly service. We understand that in some cases the device you purchased may not fit your needs. No need to worry, we are happy to return/exchange any device that does not meet your needs within 14 days of the purchase date (or shipment date, if bought online). Your device MUST be returned to the original purchase location. Proof of purchase must also be provided to be eligible for a full refund. Certain restrictions apply, please see the information listed below for full details.
In order to receive a full refund, your device must meet several requirements.
- All returns must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, manuals, and all accessories.
- Device must not show signs of cosmetic damage, physical damage and/or jailbreaking. This includes scratches, dents, broken screen, broken antenna or signs of liquid damage.
- Device cannot exceed 30 minutes of voice or 50 MB of data usage.
Devices sent to i-wireless that MEET these requirements:
- Will have the option for a replacement or refund. In the case of a refund, the credit card used at the time of purchase will be credited 10-15 days after the returned device is received.
- Will have the option to have your device returned to you. There is a $9.99 return shipping fee that applies to returned products that are not compliant with our policy. If you choose not to have your device returned, your device will be recycled.
Devices sent to i-wireless that DO NOT MEET these requirements:
Online Return Procedures
If you purchased your device through krogeriwireless.com, please call 1-866-594-3651 to speak to a customer care representative. Customer care will provide you with detailed instructions on the proper procedures for returning your device, as well as provide you with the a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. It is imperative that you add the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the shipment box. Be sure to send a copy of your receipt, and keep the original for your records.
Warranty Return Procedures
For information on whether your device qualifies for i-wireless' limited warranty, please see the "Device Warranty Terms & Conditions," section on the Terms & Conditions page. Once Care has deemed your device applicable for a warranty return, customer care will provide you with detailed instructions on the proper procedures for returning your device, as well as provide you with the a Return Merchandise Authorization Number. It is imperative that you add the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number on the outside of the shipment box.
Device Past the 14 day Return Period
Equipment returned beyond 14 days from the date of purchase is non-refundable. If your phone is defective and still under the manufacturer’s warranty, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly for assistance. For a list of manufacturer contact information, please visit our FAQ's section located at https://krogeriwireless.com/customer-care. For more information on i-wireless' limited phone warranty, please visit our Terms and Conditions page https://krogeriwireless.com/terms-conditions